I got to review some of their products! I got the Amphibian, Playa Hi-Top and the Dojo. The Amphibian's are going to be great for boating, gardening, and many other things! The Playa Hi-Top's are so comfy and great for lots of things even just going to get the mail! Last but not least the Dojo's are perfect for yoga to help with balance and to keep my feet clean and protected! You can read more about each of these on their site.
I am really impressed with Sockwa's products and their great customer service!
Sockwa combines ultra-thin sole technology with stretchable, form fitting uppers.
Designing fat-free shoes for every imaginable environment and terrain.
The Sockwa Amphibian, the Sockwa Dojo, and the Original Sockwa Playa.
Sockwa. Tread Earth Lightly.
- Sockwa was founded by creative, driven, honest, hard-working people who follow their passion.
- They started in the Beach Soccer community, and listened intently to their customers.
- Their offices and design studios are located in Ventura County, California.
- They have been in business since the spring of 2008.
- This year they are introducing the Sockwa Amphibian and the Sockwa Dojo to accompany their Original Sockwa Beach
Now here's more excitement...
Thanks to Sockwa I get to
give one lucky winner a Sockwa product of their choice!
Leave me a comment telling me which you would pick if you win 1 entry
Tweet about this 1 entry daily
Follow my blogs 1 entry per blog
Follow me on Twitter here 2 entries
Add my buttons to your blog 1 entry each
Follow Sockwa on Twitter here 2 entries
Like Sockwa Facebook here 3 entries
Visit Sockwa and tell me something you like 3 entries
Click on my Positive Thoughts Button and comment
(1 entry daily by clicking here)
Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link 5 entries
(please leave a comment for each entry)
Giveaway ends on Tues. Oct. 19th, 2010.