Thanks to RedEnvelope.com I got to review their great Jewelry Portfolio!
I have always wanted something nice to put my jewelry in when I travel. I was excited when this came in the mail. When I opened the box I was very impressed with how well it's made. I also had it engraved to make it more personal. I love the beautiful leather and also the tarnish-preventive suede.
This portfolio is just the ticket for well-accessorized travel. The exterior is covered in smooth leather while the inside pockets and flaps are covered in soft, tarnish-preventive LusterLoc™ faux suede.
- lined with LusterLoc™ faux suede to prevent your jewelry from tarnishing
- 10 3/4" x 6 1/2" x1 1/4"H
- polished-nickel pull tab may be engraved with up to three initials
- created by Wolf Designs
You can check out their site to see more of their great jewelry boxes. RedEnvelope also has lots of Valentine's Day gifts for her!
Thank you so much RedEnvelope.com for the great products and customer service!
- Unique gifts of exceptional quality
- Exclusive gifting options you won't find anywhere else
- Highest quality, diverse gift monogramming and personalization options
- First-class gift-giving experience — for giver and recipient — that's inspired, modern and convenient
- Easy ordering via web and catalog
- Printed catalogs with seasonal themes and specials
- Exceptional, signature Gift Box presentation
- Convenient flexible delivery feature
- Varied, affordable Shipping Options
- Insider info and access to online-only specials via email
- Helpful, knowledgeable Gift Advice via live chat
Now here's the really exciting part...
I get to give a lucky
winner an item of
their choice up to $70.
Like RedEnvelope on Facebook here. Tell them I sent you and list the item you wish to win (with link to item) on their Facebook wall 5 entries
Leave me a comment 1 entry
Tweet about this 1 entry daily
Follow my blogs 1 entry per blog
Follow me on Twitter here 3 entries
Add my buttons to your blog 1 entry each
Follow RedEnvelope on Twitter here 3 entries
Visit RedEnvelope.com's Valentine's Day gifts for her and leave me a comment telling me something you like 5 entries
Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link 5 entries
(please leave a comment for each entry)
Click on my Positive Thoughts Button and comment
(1 entry daily by clicking here)
Giveaway ends on Tues. Feb. 22, 2011.