Thursday, June 25, 2009
Rebecca Bloomwood loves to shop and her out-of-control spending reaches the maximum on all of her credit cards. She is forced to find a job that will help pay for her "label-icious" wardrobe. Her dream job is to work at New York's top fashion magazine Alette, but ends up settling for a desk job at Successful Saving, a struggling financial magazine owned by the same publishing company. With a persistent debt collector Robert Stanton tracking her down, Rebecca becomes the unlikely author of a column on saving money - with help from her friends at Google. Her "unconventional outlook" on money matters draws the attention of her boss, Luke Brandon Hugh Dancy and the sparks begin to fly.
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer ("Pirates of the Caribbean" and "National Treasure") presents this light-hearted, romantic comedy based on the best-selling novel by Sophie Kinsella.
BONUS FEATURES FOR CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC
Both the Blu-ray Hi-Def and DVD Editions of Confessions of a Shopaholic include these
exciting bonus features:
• Deleted Scenes
• “Stuck with Each Other” Music Video by Shontelle Featuring Akon
Exclusively on Blu-ray Hi-Def:
• “Accessory” Music Video by Jordan Taylor
• “Takes Time to Love” Music Video by Trey Songz
• Behind the Fashion – A collection of insider peeks at the making of Confessions of a
• Wardrobe by Patricia Field - The renowned fashion designer takes viewers into her
studio and shares some of the secrets of her outrageous creative process.
• Temple of Shopping – The inspiration for Rebecca Bloomwood’s fashion wonderland
is finally revealed.
• The Green Scarf – Fans will learn more about the all-important accessory that drives
Rebecca to take desperate measures.
• New York Fashion Central – A style-centric tour of the home of more shopaholics
per square foot than anywhere else on the planet.
• Sample Sale Madness - The filming of the film’s hilariously chaotic shopping spree.
• Window Shopping - The Shopaholic team brings store windows to life along
shopping mecca Madison Avenue.
RELEASE DATE: June 23, 2009
Feature run time: 105 minutes
I was excited to get to review this Blu-ray movie that just came out on June 23rd 2009. My hubby and I watched it and thought it was funny! We also loved that it had comedy and romance! Right before they dance he buys her a fan and she likes several and he tells her... "just one". That made me laugh because I would be like that and want them all too! The part when they dance and Rebecca has the fan really made me laugh! We both thought this was a great show!
Posted by Shauna at 6:06 PM