Thanks to Oreck I got to review their Halo vacuum! I am a clean freak and so I was very excited to get this germ fighting vacuum and to give it a try! As soon as it came I was ready to try it out! I love it and love the fact that it is not only picking up things... but also fighting germs! A huge must with a hubby, boys and a dog! It works great! Thanks Oreck for the great products!
More about the Oreck Halo...
Kills Viruses Dust Mite Eggs Flea Eggs Bacteria Mold
The Oreck Halo UV-C Germ-Killing Vacuum
2-in-1 cleaning in one simple step.
The new Oreck Halo vacuum cleaner makes it easy to clean your floors of dust, dirt, and debris, and kill many of the germs that could be on your floors at the same time. No extra effort. No extra time.
Just vacuum like you normally would!
The cleaning power of this machine makes your carpets look like they were shampooed.
– Anthony Card, CA
Powerful suction removes dirt, dust, and dead microbes, trapping them in the HEPA filter bag.
The Oreck Halo vacuum cleaner features two powerful motors. The first motor drives the powerful roller brush that agitates the carpet, bringing debris and germs up and exposing them to the UV-C light that can kill them. The second motor generates incredible suction; dirt and microbes are quickly trapped inside the HEPA13 filter bag.
The Oreck Halo vacuum cleaner picks up dirt and debris in virtually one pass, and works great on any floor surface - carpet, tile, even hardwood floors. The attachments, including a hose that extends 13 feet, easily lock into place and lets you clean those hard to reach places like stairs, drapes, upholstery, and corners. And with a flick of a button, the roller brush engages or disengages, allowing you to seamlessly go from carpets to bare floors. The comfortable grip and telescoping handle with power button make it a cinch to turn on and operate. It’s also simple to turn the UV-C light on and off, and the Oreck Halo nameplate on the face of the vacuum glows blue to let you know that it’s on.
On-board attachments make above the floor cleaning a snap.
* Picks up dirt and debris in virtually one pass.
* Easily goes from carpets to bare floors.
* Soft grip with power switch, brushroll switch, and UV-C on/off switch make it incredibly easy to use.
* Self-sealing Saniseal® bags make disposal clean and easy.
Strong warranties guarantee long-lasting performance.
The Oreck Halo vacuum cleaner comes complete with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty. Plus, you get 3 annual tune-ups to keep your Oreck Halo running like new for years to come.
- Patented UV-C light chamber kills many of the germs, bacteria, mold, dust mite eggs, and flea eggs on your floors - in just a few seconds. And it’s chemical-free.
- 2-in-1 cleaning power in just one easy step. The UV-C light kills many of the germs and microbes on your floors, and powerful suction removes dirt, dust, and other debris just like all of our trusted vacuums.
- Comes with 1 year’s supply of HEPA13 filter bags, which capture 99.95% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Weighing about 17 lbs., the rugged design makes it easy to use.
- Above the floor Cleaning: Attachments include a 13 ft. detachable hose, crevice tool, and brush that quickly click-lock into place and let you easily clean stairs, drapes, furniture, corners, and all kinds of fabrics.
- Wide cleaning path and a 29-ft. power cord let you clean quickly and efficiently, reaching every corner of your home.
- Five-level height adjuster allows you to move from carpets and rugs to tile and hardwoods with ease.
Say Goodbye to many bacteria, viruses, mold and germs.
The New Oreck Halo uses UV-C light to kill many of the germs that could be on your floors, while you vacuum. So that you and your family can enjoy a healthier clean.
Powerful 2-in-1 cleaning performance.
The new Oreck Halo is a revolution in vacuum cleaner technology. Incredible suction vacuums dirt and debris, while the patented Oreck Halo light chamber kills many microscopic germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, dust mite eggs, and flea eggs using UV-C light. And like all Oreck products, it’s remarkably simple to use – just vacuum as you normally would, and the Oreck Halo kills and reduces microorganisms without any extra effort or harsh chemicals.
Carpets and floors can be the most germ-ridden surfaces in your home.
Did You Know...
- Carpet can be the most germ-ridden surface in your home. It can contain approximately 200,000 microbes of bacteria per square inch, and as many as 100,000 dust mites per square yard.
- A typical square inch of kitchen tile floor can contain over 2,500 bacteria.
- Bacteria samples from a typical home show that the bathroom floor contains 18,025 bacteria per square inch, while the toilet seat has only 49 bacteria per square inch!
Every time we enter our homes, we can track in germs and bacteria from outside. Think about coming home from work, or the kids as they enter the house, dirty from playing outside. Where have their shoes been? Public bathrooms? What have they stepped in? What about the dog digging in the dirt or trash? It’s easy for germs to get on your floors. Dust mite eggs, flea eggs, mold, bacteria, germs, and other microorganisms could be living there, too. But the new Oreck Halo with germ-killing UV-C light can help rid many of them from your floors - easily.
Redefining the meaning of clean.
Conventional vacuums likely can’t do the whole job. Even after being cleaned with a conventional vacuum, carpets and floors can still be covered with germs and dust mite eggs. That’s why you need the Oreck Halo to quickly kill many of the germs, dust mite eggs, flea eggs and mold that could be on your floors. And you’ll have piece of mind knowing the Oreck Halo does it all without chemicals – making it safe for you, your family and the environment.
The Oreck Halo effectively reduces the amount of bacteria, germs, and other microorganisms that could be on your carpets and flooring. These petri dish images represent the positive results of repeated exposure to the Oreck Halo light chamber. Over time and with routine cleanings, the Oreck Halo and its UV-C germ-killing light can help reduce dust mite populations by killing many dust mite eggs. It can also help reduce harmful bacteria and viruses on floor surfaces throughout your home.
|Dust Mite Eggs|
NOW HERE IS THE EXCITING PART...
I GET TO GIVE AWAY TO ONE LUCKY
WINNER A ORECK HALO VALUED AT $599!!!
Follow my blog 1 entry
Leave a comment 1 entry
Tweet about this 1 entry
Follow me on Twitter 1 entry
Facebook about this 1 entry
Add my button to your blog 1 entry
Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link 6 entries
(please leave a comment for each entry)
Please send over all your friends and family to enter as well!
Giveaway ends on Tues. Dec. 29th, 2009.
Good Luck Everyone :)
Disclaimer:*I do not receive either monetary or any other form of compensation.
I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my own opinion.*