I got to review some of their great fitness clothes! I have been going to the gym and excited to be wearing these!
I got the Bamboo Tee and the Womens Knee Pant! I love their bamboo and supplex fabric! They are so soft and breathe great! Read more about their great fabrics below. Athletica.net has yoga clothing, fitness clothing, women's sportswear and much more! Make sure and check them out here! Thanks Athletica.net for the great products!
Get the Performance of Expensive, High-Tech Synthetics from New, All-Natural Fiber
AMAZING NEW FABRIC MADE FROM THE BAMBOO TREE
There is an exciting new fabric on the scene. Most people know nothing about it, but it is quickly becoming the preferred choice of athletes and environmentalist alike.It is a truly miraculous all-natural and organic fiber, yet it amazingly has many of the best features of expensive, high-tech synthetics.It is fabric made from bamboo tree, specifically leaves, and it is called Bamboo Fabric.
Bamboo Fabric has six main advantages:
(1) BAMBOO FABRIC IS NATURALLY WATER-WICKING
(2) BAMBOO FABRIC IS DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT
(3) BAMBOO FABRIC HAS NATURAL ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES
(4) BAMBOO FABRIC IS NATURALLY NON-ALLERGIC
(5) BAMBOO FABRIC IS LUXURIOUSLY COMFORTABLE
(6) BAMBOO FABRIC IS EARTH FRIENDLY
THE NATURAL CONCLUSION - TRY BAMBOO FABRIC TODAY
As fast as the bamboo tree grows, so grows the popularity of Bamboo Fabric. It is praised by environmentalist and athletes alike. Like many others, you may discover that, once you workout in Bamboo Fabric, you will never want to wear anything else.
Athletica.net is proud to present their line of Bamboo clothing here
Get the Performance of High-Tech Synthetics with the Comfort of Cotton
If you love the look and feel of cotton, then you are not alone. Cotton is one of the world’s most popular fabrics and has been for millenniums.
No matter how much you love cotton, though, you cannot deny the fact that it is a poor choice for jogging, yoga, weight training, sports, aerobics, or any other physical activity that makes you sweat. It compromises your comfort and performance by absorbing and trapping water like a sponge. Cotton also wears quickly when worn during extreme exercises and rugged sports, and it pills, gets fuzzy, and discolors from repeated washings.
COTTON-LOVERS EVERYWHERE ARE SWITCHING TO SUPPLEX®
SUPPLEX® is a favourite fabric among many fitness enthusiasts. Many prefer it to any other fabric for sports, bodybuilding, exercising, yoga, and just everyday use.
SUPPLEX® is a remarkable cotton substitute that combines all the advantages of wearing cotton with none of the disadvantages.
Here are the top ten reasons why SUPPLEX® is superior to cotton and many other cheaper, low-tech synthetics:
(01) Very Lightweight - notable lighter than cotton, especially when wet;
(02) Fully Breathable - reduces odors while keeping you cool and comfortable;
(03) Excellent Protection - both wind and water-resistant;
(04) Comfortable - 26% to 36% softer than standard nylon fabrics;
(05) Form-Fitting - will not bunch, bulge, stretch, shrink, wrinkle, or constrict movement;
(06) Fully Flexible - can stretch up to 500%, then spring back to its original shape;
(07) Durable - resists abrasions, punctures, and tears, and it will never get fuzzy or pill;
(08) Color Fast - holds its color, never fades, even in bright sunlight, and is stain-resistant;
(09) Fast Drying - will dry rapidly even when completely soaked (like swimming);
(10) Machine Washable - easy to care for and clean - just throw it into your machine.
IF YOU LOVE COTTON, THEN TRY SUPPLEX® TODAY
Athletica.net carries a full line of Supplex clothing, made in the USA.
Click here to browse their line. Sizes small, medium, large, extra large and XXL.
Athletica Apparel, the single best internet e-shop is exclusively dedicated to the fitness training and physical activities enthusiast.
Now here's the
really exciting part...
Thanks to Athletica.net I get to
give one lucky winner a $100 gift card!
Leave a comment 1 entry
Tweet about this 1 entry daily
Follow my blogs 1 entry per blog
Follow me on Twitter here 1 entry
Add my buttons to your blog 1 entry each
Click on my Positive Thoughts Button and comment
(1 entry daily by clicking here)
Blog about the giveaway and leave me a link 5 entries
(please leave a comment for each entry)
Giveaway ends on Tues. March 30th, 2010.