Thanks to Laurin Hanson, a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, I am excited to tell you about some amazing products!
Here are the fabulous items I received...
I have been using the above items and love them! First, let me tell you a little about some TimeWise products...
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Oil- and fragrance-free. Hypoallergenic.
- Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
I absolutely love the way my face feels after using these two products! My sensitive skin is very happy with these.
The TimeWise repair volu-fill is a super cool deep wrinkle filler! Since I am a grandma now, this is just what I need! Here are some of it's cool features...
Targeted formula immediately fills in deep wrinkles and helps improve their appearance over time.
- 100% of women showed an improvement in the appearance of wrinkle severity.*
- Significantly impacts the appearance of all six wrinkle zones.**
- Deep wrinkles appear to be visibly plumped.
- Deep wrinkles are targeted by retinol.
- Won’t flake or ball up. Dries to an invisible finish.
I have been using the indulge soothing eye gel. My poor tired eyes, perk right up with this cool gel. Not only is it refreshing, but it also moisturizes. It's great that it is suitable for sensitive skin.
The Satin Lips set is fantastic! If you haven't tried it, do. you will love it! I also got a Lash Love lengthening mascara, eye crayons, tinted balm and more!
Click here to get a virtual makeover on Laurin's personal Mary Kay website!
Laurin is a wonderful beauty consultant! I highly recommend her! Here is her contact info below...
Thank you so very much Laurin for the amazing products and customer service!
Disclaimer: *I do not receive any money for my posts. I do however receive the review products at no charge to evaluate and express my opinion.*